INTERNATIONAL EUROPEAN MUSEUM NIGHT “AVANT-GARDE EXPERIENCE”
2015 May 16 @ 10:00 - 18:00
10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Free admission to the Museum exhibitions (the exhibition of sculptures and assemblages “What I Believe In”. Participants of the exhibition: V. Nikonovas, R. Incirauskas, and J. Lebednykas. The exhibition by Janina Monkute-Marks will also be open). The exhibit of avant-garde artworks.
6 p.m. – 6.30 p.m.
The opening of a new sculpture “Puzzle” by R.Sirvelis in the Museum park. Relays and games related to the Museum and park sculptures.
6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Creative workshops, actions and games:
- Action. Take a personal picture adorned with avant-garde fashion accessories created using unconventional materials.
- Workshop. Bead and accessory making of paper.
- Workshop. Renewal of clothing. Visitors are invited to bring a garment, which they would like to renew with the help of various textile techniques.
- Workshop. Avant-garde painting with the help of fruit, vegetables, spices and smoke.
- Workshop. Decoration of accessories using the painting on water.
- Workshop. Collage creation using unconventional materials: tea, metal, plastic, mirrors, glass, wood; and application, stamping, painting or graphics. Visitors are invited to bring a variety of unnecessary items, which we will use for the creation of an artwork.
- Workshop. Weaving in the tree using nontraditional materials: plastic, wood, metal, tricot, and nonwovens.
- Games for the little ones: a game “Classes” on the grass, jump ropes, skipping over a rope, coloring and drawing.
8 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Avant-garde Fashion shows
9 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- A concert of the avant-garde jazz group “Oak Birches“.
- The Fire Show. Kestas Matusevicius.
10 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- A session of the film “Advanced Style” by Lina Pliolplyte in the open air will be organized.
Sponsor – Kėdainiai District Municipality Administration. Youth project “Avant-garde experiences” designated amount 1,000 €.