INTERNATIONAL EUROPEAN MUSEUM NIGHT “CONNECTIONS BETWEEN TRADITION AND INNOVATION”
2017 May 20 @ 18:00 - 22:00
Janina Monkute-Marks Museum-Gallery
International European Night of Museums
“CONNECTIONS BETWEEN TRADITION AND INNOVATION”
6 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Free attendance to the exhibitions presented at Janina Monkute-Marks Museum-Gallery: the Exhibition of different artists from one family “R-5” and the exhibition of the artworks by Janina Monkute-Marks.
The opening of the European Museum Night “Connections between Tradition and Innovation”.
6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Artistic workshops, promotions and games:
- Mini sewage – bag sewing workshops;
- Print workshops;
- Fan workshops;
- Drawing and coloring for the little ones „Sakura garden“;
- African accesory workshops;
- African drum workshops;
- Spinner game workshops;
- Lithuanian bracelet and lane workshops;
- Ceramic workshops: pottery, whistle making and white clay workshops;
- Indian dream catcher workshops;
- Chna tattoo and body drawing workshops;
- Mandala workshops;
- Paper kaleidoscope workshops;
- Innovation workshops;
- An invitation to take a „selfie“ with the mandala photo wall;
- Radviliskis youth attractions and games;
- Campaign „Warmth for the paws“.
6.15 p.m.-8 p.m.
Live performance of Kėdainiai region artists: Kėdainiai miniband, Kėdainiai cultural center children folk band „Kleketukai“, Kėdainiai cultural center pop chorus „Perliukas”, Kėdainiai cultural center pop chorus „Skambantis Perliukas“, Krakės cultural center children and youth folk band „Smilgelė“ and others.
Interactive dance performances: Krakės cultural center young folk dance group, club „Zumba fitness“ and club „Kangoo Jumps Kėdainiai Vilnis“.
9 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Performance of DJ Marchius.
Entrance to the event is free.
The main sponsors of the Project:
Kedainiai District Municipality. Allocated 900 € for the youth project “Connections between Tradition and Innovation in Janina Monkute-Marks museum”.
Janina Monkute-Marks Museum, nightclub „Jungle“, Keramikams.lt, UAB „LTP Texdan“, UAB „Iškabų cechas“.